- Great service. We had a safety valve failure on our oil boiler on a Saturday afternoon. ATC called around within one hour, replaced the boiler part and had house warm again. Excellent service A+. Highly recommend. Have now booked some work for 2019 that I was meaning to take off.
Neil Brandon Celbridge
- Amazing service, Brand new boiler fitted along with cooker, rings and fan in less than 2 days. As we had no heat in any part of our house over the holiday season, once we contacted ATC plumbing and heating online I knew we found the right team for the job.
Richard Mcadam Maynooth
- Reference Mobility Center
- I have known Tony and his team of ATC Mechanical Services since 2004 when I first sought their services for management properties that I dealt with on behalf of landlords. ATC carry out a range of services from plumbing issues, sourcing and fixing leaks, gas and oil boiler services, and they can even liaise and quote for addition works i.e. refurbishments works. To date I still use ATC services and will continue to do so for the future, I am confident that each home they carry out work on is in the best possible hands and there has never been any breach regarding security issues. I have always been impressed by the professional way in which they perform their work, it is conducted in an efficient and effective manner. Their service I have always found both refreshing and personable. Quotations are issued from the outset so pricing is clear & transparent. I have always found ATC very helpful and willing to go out of their way in order to assist me to achieve my goal for my client. I also personally use their services and I can assure you, you won’t be disappointed.’’
Sharon Nolan,Nolan Properties Sales & Rentals, Canal View, Sallins, County Kildare PSRA NO.001295.
- ATC fitted a new Shower Room and complete Kitchen Extension in our house,along with other Plumbing and Heating works through out the house.We were completely satisfied both with the workmanship and general way in which ATC`s team carried out the work with as little disruption as possible.We have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Mr & Mrs Brendan O`Reilly, Templeogue D6.